Vitamin K2 as MK-7 180 mcg - SPECIAL ORDER - Carlson 90 softgels
Carlson Vitamin K2 provides 180mcg of vitamin K2 as MK-7 (Menaquinone-7) per softgel to support healthy bones and promote arterial health. Vitamin K2 is derived from chickpeas.
- Promotes healthy cardiovascular system function
- Supports bone and blood health
- Promotes calcium absorption
- Potency and quality guaranteed
Without vitamin K2, calcium can't adequately be processed in our body to help maintain strong, healthy bones. Vitamin K2 activates certain proteins, including osteocalcin and Matrix GLA Protein (MGP), which play a role in binding calcium to the bone matrix. Without an adequate amount of vitamin K2, a significant amount of osteocalcin will remain inactive and unable to bind to calcium.
Vitamin K2 also supports cardiovascular system health by promoting healthy blood clotting and directing calcium into the bones. Build better bones and support optimal wellness with Carlson Vitamin K2 as MK-7.
Suggested Adult Use: Take one softgel daily at mealtime.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition, or taking prescription drugs (including blood thinning medications), consult your physician before using this product. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.