High Count, multi strain probiotic powder with 250 billion cfu’s/gram. People have been using this formula for autism, small bacteria overgrowth, and histamine issues.
Temperature stable for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration.
- Histamine reducing strains
- D-Lactate Free probiotic strains
- Very useful for persons with autism and immune related issues
- Assists mood and neurological conditions
- Helps promote a well-balanced microbiome
- Better absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- Positive influence on intestinal and urogenital flora
- Maintenance of mucosal integrity
- Improvement of immune system
- Anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-allergic activities
- Anti-Candida properties
- Assist in the regulation of inflammatory digestive conditions
- Positive influence on autistic children
- Provides antagonistic environment for pathogens
15/50/100 grams (250 billion cfu’s /gram)
Suggested Adult Use: Start with one adult scoop (0.8 gram, 224 billion cfu’s) of the probiotic powder first thing in the morning on an empty stomach (30 minutes prior to eating). Dissolve the powder in a glass of de-chlorinated water and drink it. Do this ONCE a day only. Stay at this dosage for about 3-5 days. If you are not happy with the results, raise the dosage to two scoops a day, one in the morning and one at bedtime. After one week go to three scoops a day if you still are not getting the expected results. The highest dosage is four adult scoops a day. You can always lower the dosage or stop taking probiotics for a few days.
Children: Start with one baby scoop (0.1 gram, 25 billion cfu’s) of the probiotic powder first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Dissolve the powder in a glass of water and drink it. Stay at this dosage for about 3-5 days. If your child is not getting the expected results raise the dosage to one scoop in the morning and one scoop at bedtime. Stay at this dosage for one week. If you are still not happy with the results go up to 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops at bedtime. You can always lower the dosage or stop taking probiotics for a few days.
Every digestive system is unique like a fingerprint. You need to find the dosage that best suits YOU or your child. It may be one, two, three or even six scoops a day depending on age and the desired result. This gradual increase in dosage is a good way to find the optimum dosage.
0.1 gram Child scoop (25 Billion cfu's)
0.8 gram Adult scoop (200 Billion cfu's)
- Rhamnosus, Strain LR-32
L. Salivarius, Strain LS-33
B. Lactis, Strain BL-04
B. Bifidum, Strain Bb-06
B. Infantis, Strain Bi-26
B. Longum, Strain BL-05
Free of: dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients.
Temperature stable for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. 2 year temperature stability testing. One can travel with probiotics for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. It is best however to keep probiotics refrigerated for optimum potency.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or any medical condition, consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.