Infant Probiotic Formula - Custom Probiotics 250 billion cfu’s/gram 50 g (0.15 lbs)
High Count, multi strain Acidophilus and Bifidus dietary supplement. 250 billion cfu’s /gram
During the first three years of life the gut is in a stage of formation. Custom Probiotics has formulated an Acidophilus and Bifidum probiotic specifically for infants ages 1-4 to improve the intestinal microflora during this crucial growth stage.
Temperature stable for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration.
- Helps promote a well-balanced microbiome
- Better absorption of vitamins and nutrients
- Positive influence on intestinal and urogenital flora
- Maintenance of mucosal integrity
- Improvement of immune system
- Anti-carcinogenic, anti-mutagenic and anti-allergic activities
- Anti-Candida properties
- Assist in the regulation of inflammatory digestive conditions
- Provides antagonistic environment for pathogens
50 grams (250 billion cfu’s / gram)
Suggested Use: Start with one baby scoop (0.1 gram, 25 billion cfu’s) of the probiotic powder first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Dissolve the powder in a glass of dechlorinated water and drink it. Stay at this dosage for about 3-5 days. If your child is not getting the expected results raise the dosage to one scoop in the morning and one scoop at bedtime. Stay at this dosage for one week. If you are still not happy with the results go up to 2 scoops in the morning and 2 scoops at bedtime. You can always lower the dosage or stop taking probiotics for a few days.
Every digestive system is unique like a fingerprint. You need to find the dosage that best suits YOU or your child. It may be one, two, three or even six scoops a day depending on age and the desired result. This gradual increase in dosage is a good way to find the optimum dosage.
0.1 gram Child scoop (25 Billion cfu's)
L. Rhamnosus, Strain LR-32
B. Bifidum, Strain Bb-06
B. Infantis, Strain Bi-26
Free of: dairy, sugar, gluten, soy, casein, yeast, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, FOS or any Genetically Modified or engineered ingredients.
Temperature stable for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. 2 year temperature stability testing. One can travel with probiotics for 2-3 weeks without refrigeration. It is best however to keep probiotics refrigerated for optimum potency.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or any medical condition, consult a healthcare professional before using this product. Keep container tightly closed in a cool, dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of children.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.